Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.17.2003



alive

hellooooo!!!!

i'm out here in oakland stayi'n at my sister's place and thougth i'd send a shout out. i left nyc in a bit of a hellstorm and yeah, a few people didn't really know where the hell i was...sorry. christian, if you're reading this i just got your email (i wasn't didn't have my computer for most of thrusday anyway), glad you found us. liu, if you're there, sorry about not calling when i left for amcaff but i was trying to get there as fast as i could and after dumping my fridge at eric's place i just told him to post and i got my ass out there. kix, rach, you should've waited longer. you both suck. i mean...sorry, i was packing. but write to me! i won't be checking mail much in the next two weeks, but i'll try now and again. once i'm home though (may26th) i'll be back to checking prolly every day. i suppose if you wanna waste a few bucks you could call me (808-395-6595), but i should be on email...as well as AIM once in a while (keep in mind, six hours behind you though)

but yeah, my sis graduated this afternoon :) it was cool. nice to have the five of us together again, doesn't happen all that often these days....and maybe less so in the near future but the three of us (bro, sis) should be seeing more of eachother next year at least.

well, i'll write more in time, but i just wanted to put something out to tell everyone that i'm not done bloggin' yet ;) check back once in a while, i'll definitely be back in full swing by the twenty sixth though.

alohas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home