Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

12.19.2003

aquabats album
watching



do you ever wonder what the electronics around us think of us? i sometimes get the feeling my stereo is alive (it's given me lotsa love, why can't it have a soul?) and laughing at the kinds of music i play. then there's those times where i play a song over and over .....or play one ten second bit of a song over and over....and i think it's laughing at me wondering what i'm trying to find/hear/accomplish.

then there's the tv. does it secretly keep track of all those times i stop on real sex on hbo when nobody else is around? does it keep track when i watch childish cartoons at three in the morning?

*gasp* does it remember when i stop on mtv to watch christina aguilera sing?

oh god.


yeah, this blog isn't really me. it's my computer just documenting my life. i actually don't even know it exists.



boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home