Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.22.2005

FUCKALL

well shit. finally happened, i got robbed.

plan was to surf yesterday late afternoon on the north shore, camp up there, and then surf more this morning up there. so me and tam go surfing at ehukai beachpark in SWEET clean 3-6ft. waves. epic session. come back and her window is busted in and they'd taken my two bags for the camping trip containing (that i can remember) wallet (4 credit cards, 1 atm card, and 1 debit card, $50 barnes & noble gift card, licence, $25), cell phone ($250 but i didn't pay that much), NEW sony S2 boombox ($110 that i didn't pay for), new shades ($65), my favorite cd's (~$300), buncha' clothes, new backpack ($70), all my keys (no spare for the camaro so it's sitting on the road by tam's house right now, and my fucking PASSPORT....yeah...i got fucked.

got all the loose ends tied up already as far as credit and fraud go...looking into how much of it home insurance might cover...but yeah....fuckin' bites.

also, i have no phone numbers for people. if you'd like me to have your phone #, please email it to me.

grrrrrrrr

i've alredy picked out a knife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home