Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

7.10.2007

gone but not forgotten

well shit, people keep checking my blog and reminding me that i haven't been writing. i do miss it. and i do miss checking every two hours if someone has commented :) but it usually takes about two months for a comment so i tend to lose motivation.

but then i remember how much fun it is just to ramble :) even if nobody IS listening...the fact that every once in a long while something i say inspires a conversation, comment, email, whatever. seems to make it worth it.

lot's been happening i suppose. i just moved on july 1st to a new place. my first NORMAL place i might add. my 14 year old childhood friend Beau just passed away recently which allowed me to finally rent a normal place (at a decent price)...i got him when i was 10 years old...that was tough to lose him :( my first initial thought was to just go out and buy another dog since i'd finally found a cool place to have pets...but realized that i should wait 'till one day i have a place of my own. one day, i will. it's just...natural.

so yeah, new place, stil biking to school, closer to my surfspots, closer to my ultimate fields...sweet place :)

about to start my 4th semester of my master's program but probably going to take a 5th to write my thesis. got my FIRST working solar cell last week which was really cool. worked absolutely horrible but it was the super basic cell...everything i add to it should improve it drastically so i'm hopeful. aaaand yeah, possibly considering a phd....weeee!!!! 'cause i haven't gotten enough of poverty yet :)


indulge me

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Gabi said…

    I moved into my first real apartment on July 1st too!!! And yay poverty!

    I guess I can't really tell you to post more, since I've lightened up lately too...but, post more! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home