Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

1.29.2003

....today sucked. last semester my wednesdays were SPECTACULAR. you know me. i don't use the word spectacular. but my wednesdays were spectacular. i had like one class, something else i can't remember, and band practice those evenings. so great. oh, and then golf. that's always cool. an 11am class on thursday made that perfectly fine to do.

this year wednesdays also may prove to be fuckin' cool because again, i have only one class. today, however, SUCKED. for one thing, since i had norwalk the past two days, i had to wake up early this morning to work on the pset i was supposed to be doing in that time. then i had class. then i had to go work on the lab prep that i was supposed to be doing whil i was sick. i didn't get very far because the suns in mudd hate me and wouldn't let me print anything. so i gave up and left, only to return to my room to finish the pset i'd been working on in the morning. finished it eventually, had a nice dinner/drinks with friends, and then did another pset. well, more like copied 'cause i was sick of it.

i was tired.

now i'm wide awake.

fuck.

i wonder if i'll ever blob something happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home