Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

8.07.2003

mile high club

or just a mile high. sai's probably on an airplane right now on her way to a hotspot in the middle of the pacific. a hotspot which, scientists have recently theorized, does in fact move; contrary to the accepted theory which has prevailed since the beginnings of plate techtonics. something about how the measurements didn't QUITE match up so they tried moving the hotspot and they matched up. so it moves like a millimeter a decade. woohoo!

back to the point.

as i just explained to eric, my house is very odd in that the lights never really go out. i stay up late, and my dad wakes up at 2am to trade stocks. SO, when i have friends over i try not to have them sleep in the living room 'cause my dad might wake 'em up (granted he's mostly in the computer room, but goes to the kitchen to get coffee). so i usually put a mattress on the floor of my room for friends. of course my room is a pig sty right now and there really IS no room for said mattress...so i have to clean :) of course i'm also using this as an excuse to wash clothes for....maybe the first time since i've been home. i usually just throw a few things into my parents' loads but i've never actually DONE an entire load of my own.

ehh, i GUESS she's worth it...*grumble grumble grumble*

eric suggested i try and get into a threesome with her and go pick up chicks together.

beer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home