Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

2.16.2004

system of a down - aerials
boing boing boing



bouncy bouncy bouncy

it was a good weekend. my brother's in town, as some of you noticed at winterleague (he thought he'd come by and see how crazy we were), that was nice. his comment to my sister later was that, "yeah, made a bunch of really long throws all th eway into the endzone." he neglected to tell her that like, two of them were caught all day....i was throwin' big floating dookies yesterday.

and i got a shitload of dookie all over me throughout the day. by the end i as closer to wearing a dark shirt if you looked at me from the front...maybe that's why nobody threw to me. haha. better off.

i had a great time at the party...except for that time i puked....and then that time i was trying to sleep and at least three people dragged me out of bed to party more....and one of them smacking my lip leaving a big cut and making hotwings very difficult to eat. so i went to great jones to get hotwings last night. i DO remember asking why i should be getting up and somebody told me that the party would die without me. that made me feel really good :) much as i didn't believe it. i just start the parties....i don't think i do a whole lot to keep 'em going. that's all 'you.'

and once again some chick passed out in my bed. that happens a lot....either way i shoved her into the wall 'cause she was hoggin' the bed and she didn't like that so she left :) i'm a snake charmer, aren't i.


good times. i guess i should clean this shithole eventually....



goodlife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home