Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.14.2004

Blink 182

wrap


wraaapping up my time here. did my student loan exit interview...retarded...but i guess good for them to track people who don't pay (they ask for LOTS of info so you can't hide). just emailed my advisor to fix my DAR once and for all. i don't know why but EVERY FUCKING SEMESTER, the same mistakes i fixed the semester before go right back to being wrong. dumbasses. they better not fuck with me.

looking through my DAR was kind of interesting...that massive list of 'courses taken' is HUGE after four years. i was getting all nostalgic about my earlier classes and how much trouble i had with them. now? shit..that stuff was cake. if i'd known what i was getting myself into back then...i would've been pretty scared. not saying i woulda' quit (i'm pretty stubborn, i hate folding ;). just scared.

mom's in town. dad's comin' in tomorrow. bro's comin' in wednesday? i think so.

cleaned like 200+ emails out of my box.

nwo i'm gonna watch tv.




skank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home