Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

10.14.2004

40's

for the last three days i've gotten 40+ hits...nedstat says a lot of them are from searches on that stupid phone number. and then that girl wrote that retarded comment. it really is just something about me, but i absolutely hate when people assume i don't know something. is it really that hard to fuckin' ASK!? even it's something little like that...some girl i don't even know responding to what was probably a pretty vague post...judging from my english skills :) but it still bugs the shit outa' me. i REALLY hope i never do it to anyone...because i try as hard as i can not to. i remember distinctly the times when i did accidentally assume something and offend someone. once was my friend's little sister. i took them out bodyboarding one day on a huge south swell and, worrying about her safety, i asked if she could swim. i meant 'swim' as in like...big scary waves and retarded locals on surfboards. yeah...beth told me later that she was really pissed that i'd asked that. then at columbia i asked at least four people if they could rollerblade....and almost killed all four 'cause they lied to me (you bastards).

but yeah, few things really bother me. that does. if you don't fuckin' know me, then just ask. or you might offend me. and then i'll never talk to you again. or maybe i'll just...kill your puppies. then we can be friends again. i know it's just a small, selfish thing to a lot of people, which makes me even more of an asshole (story of my life), but i can't help it *shrugs*

lol, this'll be really funny if i actually do know this mary....hrm...oh well. assumption is bad. BAD.

i'd ask for any instances that i've offended someone...but i imagine one of two things'll happen. one...nobody'll respond (as usual). or two...i probably meant to :) i'm pretty sure more people out there hate my guts than i really think, but if i feel like i'm getting on someone's nerves when i don't want to, i'll usually try and just stay outa' their way. i'm not one to bend much for that kind of thing. if you don't like who i am, then there's rarely any reason to be friends. isnt' that how friends usually work? not in all circles. women, for example. haha. yeah i'm not even gonna' explain that.

...i was just gonna blog about traffic...but that was more interesting...

ultimate tomorrow. green goin' DOWN. and i already have a team for a tournament in march or april...and a team for a tournament in february...i'm gonna be playin' a lotta ultimate...sweet.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home