Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.29.2005

collapse

soooooooo everything's kinda comin' together again, finally. credit cards are starting to come back in and i got the insurance claim started. the "claim adjuster" should call me sometime in the next couple days to get a list of items stolen from me and tell me what can and cannot be covered. bleah. went to cingular today to get a phone...turns out i can't get the rebate i got on my phone originally (paid $100) so it would cost me $250. fuckin' hell. even more, the cheapest phone i could buy is this absolute piece of shit that cost $119. those mother fuckers (who robbed me in the first place). i'm gonna call cingular and beg to see if they can help me out. my sister did that and they gave her a free phone.

but yeah, things are almost normal. not sure what i last blogged but pretty sure i hadn't mentioned that i had to break into raimi on the side of the road at tammy's house and take apart my steering column (not an easy job) to get the ignition lock cylinder out. took it to napa, got a new one, got new door locks, and put those in (finished...yetserday) so i can finally take her out again without worrying about getting all my shit stolen. still can't get in the trunk but i found a locksmith that can make me a key from the existing cylinder that i took outa' the door. the other alternative was to take out my backseat, climb back in my trunk and unlatch it from the inside and get a new lock for it...comes out to about the same price so i'll just go to the locksmith.

got a job lead from my uncle...so i finally updated my resume completely and i'm gonna get on this whole job application thing. had a 3 day tournament last weekend (Easter) called hopu ka lewa. our team was strong...went undefeated the first day, 2-2 the second day, and went into finals playing one a the teams that'd already beat us first. so yeah...they could still beat us...and we were eliminated after one game on sunday. might'a been a good thing...even after the game i still wasn't sober.

*sigh* i guess i should get my life started again....getting restless

oh and i made chilli for the first time...tastes pretty good!

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home