Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.02.2003


(comment on last post) drew says that lethal weapon 4 and romeo must die are movies jet li ruined. i'm going to have to take this up with him....

meanwhile cradle to the grave had the worst plot ever, but i thought the action was really cool. even dmx was cool. i'm prolly gonna buy it just for the credits though....if you see it, you'll know what i'm talking about.

a lot's happened this week/weekend...a lot in the past two weeks, and a lot's GONNA happen in the next three (the last being spring break) and i should start getting my life/year together....

first of all, i have to get a handle on this poker thing. i'm losing way too much money now, and it's not turning around. luck just isn't my thing (i honestly don't think i'm THAT bad of a player, i just get screwed all the time). i'm thinking of playing online free games for a bit...it's a good break from time to time i suppose but these long nights are killing my head and my wallet (we've been playing since like ten and i just got home).

second of all...fuckin' women. two weeks ago was when me and candace had our last head butting, and since then not more than a few words has passed between me and either her or matt...so i'm taking the first steps to work on that, because i think it's something that should be worked on....but i have no time or energy right now because of the parties and the work....so i'll work on that (ends bitching about women)

thirdly, i need a fuckin' job for this summer. i'm planning on going home, but haven't done SHIT to try and get a job yet. yeah....i'm dumb. i have almost no money but i keep spending it....bah. i'm an idiot.

basically i think my life's far too unbalanced and i need to get my ass in gear instead of putting everything off 'till it's in my face. i seem to have distanced myself from everything, and even everyone, around me....in a mental sort of way. my room is in shambles. i'm really behind in my work. i keep spending money. a girl i once devoted my life to may hate my guts forever now. someone who i was once becoming best friends with is now a distant acquaintance. my family has no idea what's up with me....i just hang out a lot with my friends, eat, watch movies, play poker, and drink. that's my life. i take the easiest approach to making my life seem meaningful..by just hanging. that's not even meaningful, but i feel like it is...if that makes sense. i' not making any sense. i mean it makes sense in my head but not in the words.

i need to find balance. and i really need to clean my room....

everything in my face is working, i really have no problems, and i'm having fun.

but i'm empty.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home