Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.30.2003


mental masochism

a break from the mental masturbation.

THESE NEXT TWENTY FOUR HOURS are going to be a test of strength, courage, intelligence, and mental cohesiveness under severe sleep deprivation. i took a 'nap' today which was about a half hour...but unfortunately i DIDN'T FUCKING SLEEP because some ass hole called me up to try and sell me a magazine. they're real good now, they start off by telling you that you've been selected as a finalist for some big monetary prize. i asked "what's the catch" within thirty seconds and he said, promptly, "no catch!" and then proceeded to offer me more good stuff, and then said that 'to help them give me all this' i have to buy a magazine subscription for a WEEKLY 3.50 magazine for 48 MONTHS. i didn't wanna do the math but that's a lotta fuckin' money i DON'T want to put on some BULLSHIT DRAWING. i was so pissed off...i don't know why i even decided to listen to him. i asked him to clarify whether or not i was required to purcahse this for the drawing, he said 'yes' in far too many words, i said no thank you and hung up. fuckin' ass hole

AND THEN I COULDN'T SLEEP!!!

shit. so in the end i got five hours of sleep last night, after getting THREE the night before and no naps....and now i'm going to pull an all nighter to start the hard part of my project due next tuesday (i've done most of the easy shit), do a pset due in eleven hours, and write a paper due in about eighteen. it's 10pm and i'm guzzling my second cup of coffee before i head to cisl (EE computer design lab) in mudd, then to golf at midnight, and then hit that pset...and possibly go back to cisl....or do more work here on my proejct...or do my paper.

it's gonna be spectacula! i'm invincible. i'm gonna fuckin' tear my hair out. i'm going to kill something cute.

i'm going to eat blood.

hear me roar.

meow


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home