Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.11.2003


wow, more than 24 hours (36 actually) without a blob. i'm turning into EVERY OTHER BOOKMARKED BLOG I HAVE. hahah. how come nobody blogs anymore? sad, sad. i still get people checking mine, so i figure there's still interest....i wonder if i'd stop if i never got hits anymore....a sad day it would be. oh well, i guess i could still use it as a diary. i'll print all this shit out periodically and put it in a folder to be read when i'm 35, i'm sure by then i will have grown enough to want to kill the little me.

i was gonna go to work today but my lab didn't work last night so i have to go back (computer lab) to finish it..hopefully. i emailed my boss at like 12:30am and told him i couldn't go to work today (friday).....and went straight to amcaff. a good night....turned out to be quite a long night too (*winks* to a couple special ladies out there).....muahaha

so i found out that a mail filter i put on my cunix account (to filter out penis enlargement advertisements....) was filtering out a LOT of shit. definately more than i had anticipated and my brother was sending me some important stuff all week that i wasn't getting. austin...you suuuuuuuuck. (i don't think he reads this, i'll have to tell him in person). heh heh, he meant good though, but i kind of wonder how much shit i lost....

okeydoke, off to the lab for me, after this cup'a joe.

pupu party tonight!!! c'mon boys and girls, let's do it. post/IM/email/comment interest, please

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home