Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.23.2003


*sigh* of relief

so grades finally came in, and i can breath again. i was getting that queasy feeling with my heart beating like a pile driver when i was checking them but i am QUITE happy with them. two b's (the hard classes) two a minus' (the two core EE classes) and two b's for my two one point labs. fuckin' a. 3.3 somthing bringin' my cumulative gpa do a 3.36 i think (putting my life out there of course). not bad, not bad. last fall i rocked, but what can i say...ultimate isn't too conducive to studying.

so i think today we're going to an aquarium :) cool stuff. should be fun, monterey bay something something or caramel something something, supposed to be the best 'aquarium' in the world (apparently sea world in san diego is excluded, i liked that place a lot). we'll see. my sister's hungover and my dad just lost his wallet, but i've been eating DAMN good and i just got good news on my grades, and the sun's up. nice, nice, nice. i don't think anyone's even really reading this anymore, but i'll still be here ;) i go home in THREE DAYS! i love hangin' out with the fam, but i'll be seeing my brother and sister after summer, and i have to spend ALL SUMMER with the parents, so i'm really looking forward to seeing my house, and my dog, and my bed, and my beaches, and the women. mmm....tanned, in a bikini, straddling a longboard and glistening wet in the tropical sun. really. what more could i ask for?

i'm out.

coffee

\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home