Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

7.16.2003

ARRRRGGGGG

i have FUCKING FIBERGLASS splinters stuck in my arms, jesus christ this things are a nuisance. i imagine they'll be expelled eventually but for the time being this shit HURTS. one of the materials used in surfboard repair is fiberglass cloth, used for large cracks or dings or whatever 'cause it'll soak up the resin and be like rebars in concrete.

but yeah...it comes apart very easily, and once apart they're like minute little daggers!

played ultimate today after work, had my dad drop me off ni the aims to catch the bus home....unfortunately, though, i missed the last bus by like an hour. haha! so instead i walked downtown a few blocks (i was near the ocean) to king street and caught a bus to kahala mall (from ala moana) and my mom picked me up there. note to self....ugh.


i need some rest, i think i'll actually come home tomorrow night and just rest and sleep. last day of pickup on thrusday before the loco moco tournament on saturday :) that should be fun. i'm psyched, and my team is pretty fucki'n sweet too.

i'll keep you posted.

glass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home