Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

8.07.2003

dolt

so i totally forgot to get sai's flight info when i left...i just knew the departure time. i ws more concerned with this interview...oops. so here i am in an internet cafe for the first time in my life with twenty minutes left on my two bucks so i thought i'd blog. fun shit.

oh and the job. after a two-year training period making 50k for six months, 60k for a year, and 70k for another six months....i'd be making 71 thousand dollars after the two year training period! with time and a half for overtime...which he said usually comes out to about 90 thousand fucking dollars. jesus christ.

unfortunately the job sounds too easy....but it's hawaii...but i'd shrivel and die. i don't think i'm gonna do it, but i'll explore my chances anyway.

this place creeps me out. i'm outa here.

alohas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home