Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

8.28.2003

fried

so i fried my fuckin' computer somehow...don't know how that happened. i just came back to it in the afternoon and there was an orange light on where there's usually a green power light...couldn't hardboot so i unplugged it and on re-insertion it was as inactive as my sex life. not even a whisper.

so i borrwed a laptop from acis...as i probably will be for the nighttimes nowadays...a.t least until i figure out what's up with mine. i'll keep you posted....

my room's still a fuckin' hell hole 'cause i've been fuckin' dead whenever i'm here. i managed to emtpy all the boxes at least....so that's a good thing. all i have no is three big luggage bags of mostly clothes....which technically shouldn't be all THAT hard, but who knows. now that i finally have a computer again i have to catch up on my brain drain.

oh, and i have to listen to the radio 'cause i'm borrowing liu's stereo and the cd player's dead.....and all my music is lying dormant (hopefully) in my flaccid computer.

aight, done for now. i'm gonna clean up a bit.

grolsch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home