Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

12.22.2003

radioIOrock
omg



so tomorrow i get to find out once and for all if i suck as a surfer or my board just sucked THAT MUCH last summer. you wanna know why? because my brother bought me a fucking surfboard for christmas. *gasp* yeah, i almost died.

he'd asked me what i wanted a while back and i told him i have know fuckin' clue. he did, however, know full well that i intend to move to california next year, so he thought hell, i'll buy him a surfboard. my surfboard that used last summer was seriously a piece of shit. too long, too narrow, too thick, and probably from the fuckin' eighties. so today we were out christmas shoppin' and he bought me a board. i'm not even going to say how much it cost but we got a kama`aina rate (it means something like 'children of the land' in hawaiian....local, basically) meaning we got a HUNDRED dollars off. let's just say it was still really expensive after that. he's just spoiling me, i can't believe him. if there were anything i could ever do for him, i would do it in a heartbeat.

so i have a new girlfriend! haha. i really don't need anymore in life now. i suppose yeah, a girlfriend might be nice...but anything i start would be short lived. my new baby, on the other hand, with some little care will be with me for a long, long time. he and i are gonna get up early and drop my dad off at work and go surfing. diamond head or kewalo's, not sure yet. we'll see what the surf report says. i get to ride my baby for the first time.

i'm gonna read some 'wolves of the calla' (dark tower V) and get some sleep. i think i've managed to do this without any jetlag....amazing.


love.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home