Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

2.24.2004

Ralph DJ - one million miles away
ow, ow, ow



so ever since the winter league party i haven't gone to sleep before 5am....bleah. i keep forcing myself up at weird hours so i'm not getting enough sleep at 'night'...then of course i need a nap and i gotta force myself up AGAIN so i don't end up waking up wide awake at 11pm....so yeah. all kinds of fucked up.

i've taken to watching 'wings' at 3 and 3:30am. it's a tv show that used to air on usa (now it's on nick at nite) that for some reason just really gets me :) always makes me happy to watch it. once again, the characters are just adorable. unfortunately these episodes have been coming with a headache as well....i'm definitely not the 9-foot, bulletproof teenager i used to be. this life isn't doin' it for me anymore.

this semester is going to go really fast...and i'm getting very close to fucked as far as jobs go. i should really get on that but i seem to be booking up my weeekends and nights with too many fun things (like wings!)....mainly with ultimate and my brother being in town for the past two weeks. i only have four classes, BUT, as tao and i were discussing, that doesn't mean that's four classes i have the time to do good in. instead it's more motiviation to do NOTHING because instead of fuckin' up six classes, now i'm only fuckin' up in four. my second semester sophomore year...i had twenty one credits....AND a depressed girlfriend....and somehow i was a MACHINE. i did all my work...learned a fuckin' shitload....and managed to sleep the least in my entire college career (er...girlfriend...yeah). note to self...don't ever date another insomniac again....

this headache's bordering on migraine quality....one'a those that's just a sitting ball of pain...like a spike through my right eye all the way to the back of my head. might be from staring att he computer screen lerning VHDL for embedded systems. i fuckin' hate computers. i'd say it's about 85% done. what we need to finish can probably be done in a few lines of code that we just can't figure out the syntax for...probably just an email that needs to be sent to the TA's.

i need a vacation.



jazz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home