Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.25.2004

good fuckin' day

i think this is my ideal day...

started out by doing some errands (which i can do without) but then went surfing for a few hours. great conditions, got some great rides. i'm definitely gettin' my groove back.

5:30 i went down to ala moana beach park for some ultimate pickup :) damn i suck. but it was nice to get out there again...and i got invited to two tournaments for this month already (they remember me from last year) so that's hot. ultimate's back in my life :) the last thing i would've expected to go was my catching...but yeah...i REALLY can't fuckin' clap for shit anymore. gotta go for everything with claws...weird.

after that, i showered at the park bathroom (ghetto :), dressed a little nicer and went to a bar/restaurant with some friends, two of which i haven't seen in a long time. we ended up chatting for a reeally long time...drinking...more than i'd like to drive on. so we wandered around a bit, then drove to zippy's, a 24/7 plate lunch place (gourmet fast food i guess you could call it)...and here i am, finally, at 2:30am.

i like my car :)


yoink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home