Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.23.2004

weeee

up to 18 honolulu gmailers. some other bastard on craigslist was trying to get $4 for a gmail AND orkut invite together. who the fuck uses orkut? geeks. i hope you read this.

ordered a chilton's for my camaro. if you've never heard of chilton's...it's a book on specific cars. there's a chilton's for just about ANY car out there made by a major manufacturer. includes hundreds of photos and diagrams to show you how to take apart, replace, fix, clean, repair everything in your car. be a good help in figuring out where the hell to start. not that i have any money anymore :) but i can plan...

made some huge leaps in claiming this room for myself in my house. very odd..living home again. especially with just my mom. originally my room was right across the hall's from her, in the back of the house (away from the living room) but i decided to take the front room...which is right across from 'my' bathroom and i won't have to wake my mom up everytime i go to sleep late (she sleeps lightly, i sleep late). that and...yeah...it's as far from her as i can get :) i get really antsy when she starts looking through my room...even though i don't really have anything to hide. guess i got too used to having MY room that nobody else goes into. ehh. at least she's trying not to be too motherly.

still thinkin' of a name for my new girlfriend. i was tellin' my sis. sexy, mysterious, and will kick your ass if you rub 'er the wrong way. any suggestions?


*bounce*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home