Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

1.05.2005


sooooo this is why raimi died. boo. that's the timing gear that goes on the camshaft...she basically ate herself and spit her teeth in my oilpan. definitely not something that's RARE in a car this old, though. says GM on it so there's a really good chance it's originial.

of course, when this went, somethin' else went crazy as well and now my car backfires like a mother fucker. i drove somewhere near 10 miles at 25 mph. it would take me about 200 yards to GET to 25 mph (too much gas made it backfire....). i had to be VERY careful...he had to drop the idle to about 500 just to keep it from backfiring at idle....and it backfred at like...900 rpm? so yeah....i accelerated REEEEAAALLLY slowly. i'd periodically put my hazards on when someone behind me was lookin' antsy.

i was kind of advised not to try and drive'er home but i explained that if i could get'er home i could do the rest of the work myself (something's fucked up in the valves)...so i tried it...and...read on (next post, which you probably already read 'cause it's above this one...even though i haven't even written it yet....how creepy!!!)

*raimi crying* Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home