Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

12.26.2004


On top here is my Barberra...the one i got from my friend's closet. i pretty much learned on that board. i had one before it, it was a 5'9" that was delaminating and i was pretty surprised it still floated. that was...difficult. this one i could at least catch waves on (6'3") but it's kind of a beast to turn. this is the one i said i use when my baby's broken or the surf requires a BIT more bouyancy (sp?). Underneat is my friend's 6'3" that i was trying out. it was snapped in half and repaired, but the repair (~5 layers of glass he said) makes it way too heavy for my tastes. i was too lazy to take it out...since i was pretty sure nobody would care :)

and that's all my boards. slowly i'll start repairing them. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home