Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

12.05.2007

generation test

isn't it odd how as you get older you start realizing really weird things about your body? no, i don't mean puberty....

i mean like...(to start) i can't eat shrimp that's cooked with the shells on. i don't know for SURE it's only shells, but the only times i've ever gotten a reaction has been when it was cooked with shells. and i've tried it (when i couldn't resist) without shells from time to time and still haven't been affected.

if i start work at 9am, i need a nap at noon. if i start work (even after a full day of work) at 9PM, i need a whiskey on the rocks to get to sleep at 3am.

if i have one cup of coffee, i feel good. if i have two, i shake. all day.

i don't think i can drink vodka redbulls or large amounts of sugar while i'm drinking anymore...i had a really bad experience recently and i'm afraid of it (i haven't decided on whether or not this includes jager, may have to be an experiment). i mean like beyond drunk, beyond hungover. i've never blacked out so hard nor have i felt worse than i did for the entire next WEEK afterwards.

i can't chug a beer, i can't win a hot dog eating contest, i can't do the jello snarfle, but if you give me enough time i could probably eat a whole turkey in one sitting (with a few necessary trips away from the table)

it takes me a few seconds to realize i'm awake. once i threw a dream frisbee into my bedroom wall and sprained my wrist. my girlfriend at the time was freaked out. another i laid in bed holding my breath thinking i was underwater....finally inhaling expecting water and finding air and thinking i was dead.

i can't sleep with my arms above my head. i lose circulation and wake up thinking my arm is dead. i'm not talking about needles dead, i mean DEAD. i have to pick it up with my other hand to hang it off the bed and get blood back into it (then i get the worst needles imaginable). that really can't be good for me.

my two big toes have been partially numb for four weeks (after a 3 day tournament in cleats). this happened before to one toe (long hike in steel toe boots)...it took two months to feel normal again.

when i go to sleep i'm too hot for a blanket. around 3am, without the temperature changing at all, i'll need to wake up and get a shirt and jump under the blanket.

i do indeed have swampass, it's not just an amusing name. the weird part is that people have told me that even my BO smells good.

on that note, if i eat a lot of protein (i discovered this while experimenting with protein shakes in the morning) my sweat smells like ammonia. like...wake up a passed out ultimate player sniffing salts ammonia if i accidentally leave a sweaty shirt in a bag. don't drink shakes anymore but do eat a lotta meat when i can afford it. and my sweat smells like ammonia....

also. i can drink 7-up. i can drink mountain dew. i can drink sierra mist redbull and vault. but for some reason i can't drink sprite. it makes me have to pee every five minutes for like an hour. i mean like pee my pants kind of pee...but i don't REALLY have much to pee (is this TMI?)



all this came to mind sitting here avoiding finishing my power point for a seminar tomorrow. it's 9:41pm, i guess i'm good.

*swallows head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home