Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.13.2003


and the time has come. this may or may not be my last blog until spring break, not like anyone's still around to read it. i'm assuming most of my regulars are of the ultimate genre and the of that, mostly the women ;) they never come and hang out with us anymore, and rarely talk to me online, but they still read my blob. weirdos. heh heh.

so yeah, i slept two hours, ran a few last minute errands in preparation for being gone for a week. i'm going to have SO much work when i get back...it's not even funny. i foresee lotsa 'fuck this' and 'fuck that' though, so i should survive. i'm off to eat lunch with my advisor now, do a ticket for acis (quickie), and then see how far i can get on my matlab due friday, so, i have to do it....NOW. yeah that's not gonna get very much done : ) there's little to no spring break party spirit yet. i hope that's just because everyone's dead and needs a ten or twenty (i have no idea) hour car ride to spice things up.

long live the party

goodnight and good riddance ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home