Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.07.2003

so i stayed at work for about an extra hour today playing on the new pingpong table that all the boys chipped in for. heh heh, that was fun (don't worry i wasn't getting paid). i haven't played in a while...needless to say i kinda sucked...but i was getting better.

and upon return home (a full twelve hours after i left), i was overcome by fatigue. austin was cooking, so i was trying to wait for him, but i gave up and went to sleep telling liu to call me when the food came...so i slept like...five minutes i think but it still felt good. then i went up there and slept another ten minutes or so while the food cooked, and in the end i really wasn't that hungry...so sad.

so i was fallin' asleep in front of the tv and decided to come back down to my livelihood (this chair). found something to wake me up too, my everlasting supply of angry music. i love it. rammstein, evanescence, lost prophets, less than jake....always a source of energy. i've taken to listening on my headphones so i can just blast it and drown the rest of the world out. unfortunately my ears have gotten even more picky than they used to be and i'm contemplating dropping some bucks to get a quality pair....ahh...the neverending flow of cash. i hate it.

so now that i'm awake with nothing to do, here i am. there's a discussion i wanted to hvae on this for a while about ghosts...in the head. always there, but can't be seen, can't be touched, can't be contacted, but they're always there.....watching me. my past, haunting me forever.....

don't feel like discussing it right now though...right now i just wanna be.

*sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home