Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

3.05.2003


wow i made like twenty posts yesterday. hah. not as productive today, but i'm still on top of things. spent a few hours here and there working on labs, both are nearly done, maybe another two hours tomorrow'll do it.

so i went to ultimate practice for the first time this semester (first time it was on a day other than tuesday or thursday). i wasn't planning on playing very hard, on account of my back, but of course i did (this is where all my 'mothers' roll their eyes at me, yeah yeah yeah). we had 13 os we were playing six's, it was a lotta fun, and my back feels/felt really good. i'm happy with it. i can still fake out a frosh too : ) so i'm happy with that. i've somehow turned into a bit of a handler, granted dave and bill were both out tonight (practicing with some 'other' teams, sucka's). i don't really like handling, but playing it once in a while has expanded my game a bit. i don't play deep anymore because outright sprints are what starts to get to my back. squirrelly shit is definately my game, and being a mild-mannered-handler i suppose could make me a pretty big threat if i don't fuck it up *shrugs* we'll see how long i last, heh. i love ultimate

all through practice, going through my head:
Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

got this from karen (karen ko, friend from maui). apparently they appeared on the daredevil soundtrack, very cool stuff. it's got some techno/rock goin' with a great lead female vocalist and some hot, hot harmonies. a tight harmony just sends chills down my backs, it's the reason i wanted to lead a band, but unfortunately nobody else (except christian, but kinda hard when he's drumming) wants to sing backup. i'm kind of considering finding a lead singer and taking backup vocals, but we'll see. i really do love singing, but i also love harmony....meh. i need some horns. anyone out there play trumpet/trombone/sax wanna join a ska band? know anyone? meh. fat chance. ooh, or keyboard, that could be hot too.

aight, shower (second today!!! that brings my daily average to....0.4.....ahh, midterms)

alohas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home