Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.20.2003


aight, sqwakbox is gone (commenting service) from my page. from now on you can use the web board at the bottom so everyone can see! i'm curious as to how well it'll work communication-wise as it doesn't have any type of time stamp or way to show 'what' exactly you're commenting on...but hey, it's kinda fun...it's just a normal discussion board. of course now i'll probably get even less action there.... (hint: prove me wrong).

blading was really nice today. i think i'm going to do that after every tournament i play after :) i woke up this morning and almost didn't wanna get outa bed, but after blading, my muscles are much more stretched, and my back even feels better. i'm a bit clumsy since i last went blading (well before christmas) but i managed not to kill myself, even with the usual crap i'm always trying. hah. sai was getting all motherly on me, bah. she gave up after she realized it was just pointless though :) i never listened to my mom, why would i listen to her? nonetheless, thank you (sai) for caring. in fact, i'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the 'mothers' i have out there. sooner or later they will realize that i am "nine feet tall and bulletproff," as my mom used to put it :)

and christian, wake the hell up next time, damnit.

what a useless day, i love it :)

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home