Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.17.2003


damn, what a fuckin' insane day yesterday was....sweet

started out pretty shittily, woke up at eight or something, i was in the lab by 9am. stayed there straight 'till 3:50pm when i just madly printed out my (extended) pset...oh it was so sloppy, but i did the big parts of it. there was a bunch of scaling issues i couldn't fix.

now the reason i was in such a rush to get outa' there was because i was meeint karen (ko), liu and eric at 4:15 to to webster hall to see evanescence play (with finch and trapped). that was a great show :) apparently the lead singer's name is amy, she is fuckin' beautiful, and she has a voice to die for. it's like linkin park meets tori amos or something, very cool.

after that, me and brian white got bill to postpone golf for twenty minutes, we hustled back, i got off at 110th to get two fo'tees, ran back here to get my disc and clown shoes, and i was back out again. i caught up with them and joined on the third hole. quite a turn out! the old farts came out (christian, drew, nick, and yang), catherine was already out there, lightshow, wang, upchuck, kix and mara came later, so did sai, eytan yet later...it was a good time. i peed on zeus' face for the first time in a while, threw my disc on uris right after brian had climbed up there....so i climbed up to get it :) my hands kinda hurt from rope burn this morning......

found a roll of duct tape up there and brought it down. at the urn christian asked for it 'with that look in his eye' like he was gonna try and strap me up, so i wrestled him. we eventually realized how stupid this was, wrestling on the pavement with a roll of duct tape, with me in clown shoes, and he gave up (sucka'). eventually i threw a huge hammer on top of the spike....again....and brian climbed up there and got that one down, as well as the last one (blinn's) that i'd thrown up there. crazy mother fucker. saw 'the' ghost. then i threw TWO hammers onto amsterdam, ran down there in my clwon shoes and a rope trailing behind me (wrapped around my shoulder/armpit). the security guards were amused. wrestled drew soon after that. on the pavement. in my clown shoes. he tried to use my rope, wrapped around me, to tie me up. i got him in a cradle :) then his bro came by and i couldn't handle two of 'em...i was too tired ; ) then i wrestled yang. 'cause he also tried to fuck with the rope. i pinned him in a scarf hold. score. then we finished up and went to columbia hot bagel, 'cause koronets was CLOSED. goddamnit. that's one thing about all the debauchery, no koronets afterwards, lame.

an amazing night. you shoulda' been there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home