Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.22.2003


wow, it's been a while since i played guitar...my hand is definately not in shape for it. when i play (for those of you familiar with guitars) i like to play with a lotta slides...and mostly sliding of barred chords. so throughout a song, i'm applying enough pressure to hold down all the strings AND sliding my hand up and down the neck....so the strings can really cut into your fingers. my callouses got a bit soft in the past few weeks....but it shouldn't take long to get them back. of course we only have like two or three more practices 'till summer, but whatever....

i think i have 'tequila vertigo' arranged now, i just have to write verse lyrics (i have the chorus). i like the way it's coming :) i'm gonna have this running through my head for a while now.

lately i've been sifting through all the old media on my computer. i have over 150 music videos that i've collected over the past couple years, so i just put them all on shuffle and watch them....i'm easily amused enough that even though i've seen all of these at least a dozen times each, i can still sit here for an hour or two watching them....i love my useless life. chang is always so perplexed as to what i do when he's playing video games....'cause i sure as hell aint' studying. well....i'm just easily amused.

things i do when i'm bored:

stare at my room and think about cleaning it
blog
email
IM
newsgroup
blog
red blogs
play guitar
think about playing guitar
think of lyrics
not write lyrics down
watch music videos
listen to music really loud on my headphones
while staring out the window
contemplate all the things i have to do
while staring out the window
find more music videos
read away messages
check peoples' blogs again
check boingboing.net
blog more
stretches (for my back)
ab excercises (for my back)
think about stretching and excercising
blogemailIMnewsgroup again

yeah...you see the trend (did you get this far? hah)

i think i'm goin' to sleep soon, peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home