Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.20.2003


heh, i just remembered something pretty funny that happened today at central park. a few posts back i was listing things i like and one of them was 'little kids staring at me'....well today at central park i was laying down with my red mirrored glasses and (in case you haven't seen me in a while) blood red hair and some little kid accidentally threw a football near me and almost tripped on me from behind....
well catherine, amanda, and sai all laughed at the same time when i had no clue what was going on (he was behind me) 'cause apparently he just "had no idea what to make of me" as catherine put it. she tried to reproduce the confused face he made but couldn't stop smiling. i felt all warm and gooshy inside :)

i think i'm gonna sleep more....

'night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home