Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

4.22.2003


shit man, cleaning my room is a fuckin' pain in the ass. took me FOREVER! of course i was doing it while i was waiting for laundry, but it turned into a three hour job. apparently i have carpet...interesting. whod've thought!?

so yeah, my place ain't such a shit hole anymore. still a few piles of shite, but that's to be expected i suppose. woke up this morning to go to my 9:30am...went back to sleep and got up at noon. finally overhauled my resume! whew. i think it looks a lot better now, thanks to the big bro :) maybe i'll actually figure out wtf i'm doing this summer now....

as for now, i'm hungry, and i have a lotta class left in the day so methinks i could use the energy. i unfortunately played a bit too much last night at ultimate practice and my back ain't feelin' so hot, so i'll have to rest that for a few days. three days in a row of some hardcore excercise, saturday, ultimate, sunday, bladage, monday, more ultimate. fun fun...my fuckin' groins are tight. never fun.

aight, i'm out, peace grease


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home