Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.01.2003



a light in the darkness

i recently started a rollerblading e-mail list within the ultimate team (wanna join? you know how to reach me) and grace emailed sai to be added, so i added grace and emailed the list with her and said "everyone welcome grace to the party" and she replied with this email (just to meeeeee) making my ugly ass day just a bit brighter :) i thought i'd share.

******************************************************
Hi Jess-with-a-cool-cool-name,

Thanks for welcoming me to the party. I'm flattered
but puzzled. To what party am I being invited? The one
taking place Friday, in Central Park? What will happen
there? Will there be little goblin people dancing in a
circle? Will there be a pot of gold? Or people playing
ultimate? I'm intrigued.

Grace
******************************************************

btw, grace is one of the grad students on the women's team....one of the 'cute' grad students ; )

aight, back to the real world....


total immortal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home