Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

5.01.2003

money

i've got a few toys on my wishlist...i'm not sure what to do about that. i've got about seventy bucks that i've made on my sony card and i'm feeling the itch to spend it now. i imagine at some point this summer it'll go on one of three things: headphones (GOOD headphones), a subwoofer (muahaha), or a digital camera. i'm leaning towards the camera or the headphones only because i'm still moving around, i'd rather not add another piece to my 'life' that i hve to move around all the time.....

and the camera, i see no reason why this blob won't be around for a long, long time, and i'd really like to put up weird pictures just...from my day....i found an intersting one:



i thought it was really interesting. however, instead of just posting pics from other sites (i.e. searching the web for interesting shit) i'd rather search nyc for interesting shit.

conformity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home