Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.13.2003



2000

i broke 2000 baby, by a longshot too. got my highest hit count yet today...and i haven't even been posting.....and, ironic still...mostly because of gollum.

the internet is such an intersting thing...i'd ponder into it more, but right now i'm still buzzed from like...thirteen hours ago (it's been a long...wonderful day) and i wanna get to sleep before the smell of my dad's coffee gets to me (it's 2:01am right now).

i'll blob more later, don't take the past few days as an insight into my future in the summer blob, please, keep coming back!

mara, sorry, haven't updated the template yet, gotta put a few mroe up actually.....and yo didn't blog for quite a while, i gave up checking it, are you bloggin agin?

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home