Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.05.2003



hikey

i went hiking today with guy up manoa falls, connecting to the auwohi trai, or something of that sort, and then connecting to the pauoa flats trail. it was really nice. we came out at the top0 eof the pauoa flats trail on top of the south ridge of nu`uanu valley. weather's been kind of overcast lately so it was even pretty cool. humid as fuck so we were sweating like pigs, but pretty cool. we went at a really fast pace so it was quite a workout, good stuff. my legs feel pretty stretched.

i also got that surfboard from charise, guy's sister, last night after going to the see bruce almighty with he and moani, so me and guy are going to waikiki to go surfing. the surf's supposed to be up, so waikiki should be at least a bit more than the ripple it usually is : )

good day. i'm sweaty as fuck but my mom gave me a beer before i could get to the shower...i'm not really complaining.

i'm still waiting on my transcript so i can apply to this job, but if it doesn't come through before then, i think i'm gonna apply to blockbuster on monday : ) hah. blockbuster.

popcorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home