Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.09.2003



baby oil

funniest shit i've ever seen (in the general sense), i was rolling.

so this big two inch cockroach comes crawlin' across the living room floor (not too uncommon in hawaii, before you freak out...i've known many mainlanders to be totally freaked out by roaches *shrugs*) and i was giving my mom a massage and told her to kill it. so she grabs this old bottle of baby oil that was sitting on the coffee table...so old that the plastic was kind of brittle....and smashes the roach with it.

the bottle (3/4 full) EXPLODES and the plastic crumbles to pieces pouring baby oil all over the carpet and one dead ass roach :)

i was rolling, she kept telling me to shut up. it was great.

on another note

surf lessons day 2:

waves caught (clean rides): maybe 5
total time up: a good amount, not worth counting anymore
runaway longboards that almost bludgeoned my head open: 2 (fuckin' tourists)
hot surfer girls: 4
hot surfer girls that talked to me: 0
hot surfer girls who surf better than me: 4
nipples about to fall off: 0

it was a good day :) i spent like four hours out there eating it on waves, getting pounded by waves, but got some good rides iin there. turns out i might be able to surf after all :) i had no idea what time it was so i asked, promptly freaked out (i only put three hours in the parking meter) and went back in. no ticket though....sweetness.

i can't go out tomorrow 'cause...i can't really lift my arms. i'll go play pickup though. my legs are fine.

and in response to spoots' comments....yeah, this morning i got up at six am and took my dad to work (after going to sleep at two am) and went to the beach after that, and the above followed. i got a nap around five or so, so i feel pretty good now. i'll find some crap tv tto waste my time on though, heh heh.

mmm..scully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home