Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

6.13.2003



friday the thirteenth

so it's friday the thierteenth, and there's a full moon out. i was supposed to get in touch with some of my friends after dinner witda fam but he's not answering his phone. i hope they're up for some night surfing :) that would be awesome. i've done it once before with my brother and one of his friends and it was one of those divine experiences i'll hopefully remember for the rest of my life. i had a huge motherfuckin' dinner though. ate some of everyone's *shrugs*. as always, i'm one of those human garbage disposals, pickin' at everyone else's food and finishing mine to boot. fun fun. *pats tummy* perhaps i'll have to rest a lil' bit before i try and surf.

i was actuall ythinking of stayin ghome and just relaxing tonight...but i stopped at a lookout w/ my sis on the south sea cliffs to see the moon on the water and it kinda woke me up. i guess i just have to stay up long enough and i'll be perfectly fine....ahh...insomnia, it has it's uses.

i'm gonna go pat my tummy s'more

mmm...hamburger steak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home