Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

9.21.2003

i feel loved

so i went to friendster a few minutes ago and apparently i have 20,000 people in my network of friends...all that through like nine friends. really weird....or really cool. i haven't decided which. christian got me started on it way back when and i haven't touched it since but i was keeping up my end of a deal with another friend and i had 7 friend requests....i wonder if they even still use it *shrugs* i guess we'll find out?

reminds me of six degrees of separation....

maybe it'll be another procrastination outlet since...you know..i've posted like four times in the past 36 hours or something, instead of doing my pset tonight i watched 'the ghost and the darkness' on hbo and i'm turning my pset in on wednesday (because i can), and now i have two psets to do in a day and a half starting tomorrow...even though i have a bunch of tickets i have to run out to for acis starting at 10am.....

this is either amazing if i pull it off...or blatantly irresponsible. i can't decide about which of those, either.

there's a lot of things i can't decide these days : ) makes life interesting.

if you're on friendster, let's hook up. we can compare networks *wink wink*

...does that just mean i'm closing both eyes?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home