Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

9.04.2003

a message from kix

via email:

"i wish i were going back to school...god. college is so much fun. and everything that seemed so stressful in school is ridiculously insignificant now. so jess, i guess you always had the right attitude. i should have gone out more, and spent less time worrying and studying. haha...."

i still think it's fuckin' hilarious how i've impressed such a laid back/party animal persona of myself onto others. i still consider myself a generally awkward dude in most social situations...i guess i hide it pretty well a lotta the time. i mean honestly....do you remember what i was like before you said hi to me (i probably didn't say hi to you first)? or maybe i'm just being...dumb. for lack of a better word. i dunno. i still feel like partying all the time is just part of my rebellion against my childhood ideals of life. you know....boring.

oh well, glad i at least gave kix somethin' to think about ;) i'm always proud to get some gears turning.

momentum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home