Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

9.09.2003

useless!

so i was having a conversation with trish yesterday and she said that i am "one of the most useful people" she knows. i thought that was really weird (i was calling myself useless as usual)...especially since today, i slept in my chair most of one class...came home and slept through another class....and didn't even attempt my pset due in my third class today.

yeah...i'm real useful.

i have, however, been doing a lotta work with acis. it's pretty stressful having like ten tickets open at a time and keeping them all organized...people call and i'm like....uh...who are you? i don't always have my computer screen up to run their UNI's and find their ticket. but hell...at least it pays for my beer habits.

as ben was saying, we go out to a bar like, five times a week nowadays. it's really fun, but quite expensive sometimes. ALTHOUGH, for the price of a shitty john jay dinner, last night i got twenty wings, a pint of guinness and two pints of sierra. not bad. we're definitely going to start hitting the heights happy hour more often though. two dollar sierra's are hard to beat.

poker time.

cry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home