Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

10.23.2003



HAHAHAHAHHAHA


music: Reel Big Fish "Turn the Radio Off"
volume: 19


RAPED! haha. oh baby. see, this is what happens when i go to class at 9:30 in the morning. i get raped.

now to cram for my next ass-reaming. so many double meanings.

saw anjulee (still can't spell her name) on my way back and totally walked by her before recognizing her. she had sunglasses on...and i'm pretty sure she had a denim jacket on...again. does she ever take that thing off? (kelsey i'm looking at you). either way..i thought it was odd that some girl smiled at me when i was wearing a beanie and my red shades looking pissed off as fuck and mostly looking at the ground trying to realign my sphinkter (not that i know how to spell that). now i feel bad, i was too lazy to turn around and yell at her.

mmm...loud music.


ska





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home