Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

10.20.2003



*sniff sniff*
music: alien ant farm
volume: 3


i still haven't showered from practice and i smell just great :)

i'll take care of that soon. lion's head hit thes pot after practice....ate 29 wings and a guiness (guinness IS food)...hit the spot so much i didn't feel like doing my signals pset (see below post).

and promptly passed out in front of the tv. liu and austin were watching that jet li movie kiss of the dragon. i passed out in about ten minutes after giant black dude that's just RIPPED takes a beating from jet li. i wanna look like that guy man. but alas, i'm too lazy :) it's pretty funny but vain as i am (and i am vain) i could never justify lifting weights. i'm a skinny guy...but not very mucular. i'm content with not being fat so i never really cared. surfing all summer, however, built up a lotta my shoulder/arm/back muscles and for the first time in my life i was proud of my muscles. i would stand in front of the mirror for HOURS just...*ahem*. no, but really, it feels good to have muscles when i've always had these scrawny chicken muscles. of course i don't surf right now so they've atrophied a little...but that's one reason i've been trying to do handstands a lot of the time. i wanna learn how to walk stairs on my hands :) i imagine that would be great excercise.

linked tao at left. i only used to read his blog occasionally but it's grown on me, so for your viewing pleasure as well, there he is. it's a dead end, however. for some reason he refuses to link out of his blog....it's a trap! i targetted all my links to blank windows though...i like it that way a lot more. this way i can use my blog as like a 'favorites' list and don't have to keep clicking the back button and putting unnecesary counts on my traffic counter. lotsa traffic lately....who are these new people? or do people just check it four times a day....i know i do (i love comments)!

oh, and since my room is NEVER quiet (music's almost always on) i decided to just start logging what's playin' at the top.


deadaim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home