Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

10.21.2003



old
music: EVerything but the Girl
volume: 5


MAN am i glad i found the motivation to take that shower last night....i woulda' been so disappointed in myself if i woke up this morning at nine in the fuckin' am smelling like i did last night :)

i think my body's finally catching up with me :( i really felt it last night trying to practice on very little sleep and a whole lotta stress. there were points where about halfway through i just couldn't fuckin' breath and my legs wouldn't move. good thing i was covering corey and andy a lotta the time. i really wonder sometimes if i have asthma 'cause my lungs always just die on me. or i'm just outa' shape :) what really bothers me, however, is that after practices and tournaments and such....if i worked really hard i'll cough a lot afterwards. all dry hacking...and it just feels like my windpipe's shrunk to the size of a straw...don't know if that's normal. do they sell any over the counter inhalers i could try?

but yeah, today...on little sleep again...i had a lotta trouble staying alive. i never get big blocks of sleep anymore and it's just eating away at me. i have to adhere to some sort of schedule at least for a while *sigh*. maybe i should just drink heavily when i should be sleeping....'cause so far my liver's just FINE! haha.

halloween ideas:
i make a good devil, but i did that last year
my hair would make a good pirate, but austin claims there'll be lotsa those
i thought it was so badass in 'once upon a time in mexico' when agent sans (sp?) has his dark glasses on and dried blood caked all the way down his face beneath his eyes.


what're YOU gonna be? for the non-ultimate-newsgroup readers we're throwin' a party up in this joint. it should be on some type of large scale because austin's birthday is nov. 1st! so hot. so we're gonna go down to the parade for a bit since this may be our last year here and i haven't been since frosh year...and then head back up...ETA 10/11 pm....and party well into saturday morning as long as we possibly can.

i think it'd be nice if it wasn't COMPLETELY an ultimate party, but i'll have to talk to the boys...austin can invite all his creepy friends...haha. read austin's blog for creeple news.


corporate papaya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home