Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

11.20.2003



press


music: temptations - my girl
volume: 13


on the playlist right now: clapton, blue's traveller, temptations, bangles, astrud gilberto, temptations, macy gray, stevie nicks and billy joel.

an interesting playlist...i think i'll save it.

either way, got a LITTLE bit done today, thanks to scott. made about half of my circuit and devloped more than enough theory to finish it in a reasonable amount of time. i won't get it in tomorrow when it's sorta' due, but i'll definitely have it done by next tuesday. that's gonna be an interesting conversation with my advisor (the professor of this class) tomorrow afternoon. goes something like this: "yeah...i just started last night because i couldn't log into my cisl account to use HSPICE, so i had to use my friend's account and email what i had back to myself to wait for my account to get unlocked...."

boo.

but yeah. most of the confidence i usually have the day before something's due has been restored :) so of course i watched a movie on IFC (sleeping dictionary) in which jessica alba is HOT. i used to think she wasn't all that hot...too young looking...but yeah. she's grown on me. hot hot hot. it was nice to get my mind off this project and the THREE psets i have due on tuesday. and i'm finally getting tired score. i figure i'll get up around nine or ten and get on that project if i can get my account unlocked or get started on one of these psets for one of the classes i'm skipping tomorrow morning :)


echo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home