Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

11.17.2003



trailing thought


music: linkin park - breaking my habits
volume: 8


i thought of something i meant to blog yesterday. i went on a quick blade through riverside yesterday (up to 125th to the riverwalk, down to 96th, under the highway and back up riverside/b'way) to work off a bit of anxiety and hangover...and when i was blading up one of the hills in riverside there were leaves all over the path. as i bladed by them my draft would drag leaves after me for a few seconds before they settled again and i kept thinking one of the fat little squirrels were following me for some reason 'cause it made the same sound as them scurrying through the dead leaves in the bushes.

put a smile on my face :) hope it does you too as wel.



*squirrel nibbling*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home