Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

11.10.2003



settle


music: jimmy's chicken shack - high (computer file)
volume: 20


today, on my way home from my one and only monday class (albeit a 2hr. 40min. once a week class) around seven, i came to the realization that i'm not the young die hard i used to be. i slept about seven hours last night....and got lots (but broken) sleep at dave's house on saturday night...and i was SO tired before, during, and after class. my muscles are still all fucked up as well. one of my quads was about to go on sunday...good thing coach didn't play me much. (he kept starting me, then quickly tapering off my playing time....but i was okay with that 'cause i wasn't plannin' on playin' much anyway).

so yeah. i guess i started feeling it last year...but i can't do this anymore. i used to need only a few hours of sleep to go on badass study binges for three days at a time sleeping 3 hour spurts when i needed them (if even that)....but now i just get tired so much faster. there's a SMALL possibility, that i wont' be able to test 'till next year, that the shit i'm studying just sucks and that's why i can't engage myself (imagining whirley engage his knee brace at udel all weekend, hah)....but i have a sickening feeling that that may not be it. i'm falling dangerously far behind in some of my classes....and not just the work...'cause i still don't give a shit about that...but my midterms were just short of disasterous...but i still got by somehow. getting by of course reinforces my laziness 'cause i hate most of these classes...but if i continue this way i may forget how to engage when it matters.

or i could just get a goddamn job and stop worrying about it and enjoy my senior year. huh. either way, i think i'm going to make a conscious effort to drift into a NORMAL sleeping schedule....after....this week of course (see below). after all, i actually have a reason to be going to bed when at least one other person is now *wink*.


does that mean i'll blob less? i mean shit...i'd say there's QUITE a chunk of my blobs written while the rest of the world is cuddling with their teddies.



vibrato


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home