Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

12.25.2003

tv, news
merry christmas!



merry christmas everyone, hope your holidays are treating you well.

i'm havin' a nice time :) it's so nice being home with my brother and sis both here as well. been a long time since all of us have been in the same place. good party last night, good christmas. after eating and opening presents we went to waikiki and sat on the beach for a while watching all the tourists. pretty boring, but still nice. something to do as a family. i can't exactly take my parents out a quarter mile to surf. then we ate good lunch, came home and watched a movie. very chill, very relaxing :)


tomorrow i'm going to attempt to go surfing twice in a day. we'll see if i last. i went out on tuesday and was out for probably less than an hour and fricken' DIED. got caught on a reef and couldn't fight the current 'cause my arms were dead. so i gave up, sliced foot and burning arms, and swam back in. i think i'm okay now :) just gotta stretch 'em out a bit....i hope. board feels SO nice. i only caught a few waves, but it already feels better than my old POS. tomorrow should be fun.

so yeah, that's me. for christmas...it turned into interesting shopping. i only actually 'bought' one present. all the others are 'promised' gifts (albeit still creative) in an effort to make it most enjoyable...like me and my sister are gonna' pay for my mom to take a jewelry class (but she's chosing), i'm taking my sis shopping in soho, 'cause she likes shopping there better than here and I hav eno idea what to buy her, taking my grandma out to lunch of her choice...stuff like that. cute, i thought. nobody really knew what to get me :) it was pretty funny. my brother and sister'd already given me presents, but my dad and mom had no idea what i wanted. even when they aske dme i had no idea. what i REALLY wanted was to go on trips, though. so my mom gave me a check to go snowboarding (sweet!) and my dad's gonna help me pay for spring break (sweet!). i don't need anymore 'stuff'...i have everything i need/want, so this works out perfectly :)

i'm enjoying myself. how are you?

btw, blog's not dead, by no means. i'll be around (still sleeping weird hours).


aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home