Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

12.04.2003



update


music: system of a down - chop suey
volume: 18


so my mom wanted to talk to my doc at health services which is cool 'cause she'd understand her a lot better. my mom's a medtech so she knows what all the numbers on my blood test mean (and she's a little more relieved when she knows what's going on). either way, i DO have some kind of infection goin' on. the white cell count that's up is one that attacks bacteria, not virus....so the cold that's coming on at the moment isn't what did it. the lymph nodes that're swollen are also there to filter bacteria and shit. unfortunately the only thing that ever gets infected in that area is the apendix and since it's not the apendix, nobody knows what the hell it is.

so yeah, after the pset i do....now....i'm gonna sleep as much as i can. watch some movies. i won't be drinking 'till this is better unfortunately. well...maybe a couple beers :) (dont tell mom)

actually feels a bit better today, too. i'm kind of hoping i'm just constipated 'cause although uncomfortable, it's not gonna kill me. christian was just telling me about a beavis and butthead episode where beavis thought he was pregnant...but in the end he just had to take an enormous dump : ) i ate a large salad and got some fiber pills earlier this evening in preparation for said delightful excursion to the porcelain god.....

wish me luck ; )



oh i'm sorry, i forgot to post a warning on that one....




warning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home