Burn it Off

my self-inflicted panopticon failed.

11.30.2003



happy back from thanksgiving


music: evanescence - hello
volume: 13


baaaack home. a lot warmer here.

i had an awesome time at austin's place (thanks again duder). i slept a shitload, ate more, met some of his friends (very cool), and his family was always lotsa fun....even when mrs. frank was grilling me about anjali ; )

in the first three nights there i slept 11 hrs., 10 hrs., and 11 hrs. austin's mom was very happy to see me rising at 3:30 in the afternoon, heh heh. i guess my body was trying to tell me something? noooooo *shaking head* oh well. it felt nice. and it snowed! that was really cool. prolly like three or four inches or so. if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow, right?

for thanksgiving dinner, family friends came over. i think there were twelve people total and a LOT of food. we made quite a dent in it. i was my usual 'champion slow eater' as austin put it and kept eating...hellbent on cleaning my plate which i overloaded the second time. later in the night for some reason a tube of thing glow sticks was broken out and the other family's youngest, sarah, discovered that they stuck really well in my hair....so i ended up with fifty or sixty glowsticks in my hair....she was an adorable kid, regardless.

got my 'pet fix' satisfied for a bit, too. they have two dogs and two cats. i dearly miss my old cat (put to sleep YEARS ago) and my dog beau back home, so it was nice to play with some furry friends even though they are kind of 'idiots' as austin puts it. they were really cute, and so friendly :)

flights went fine, all went well, got back home and slept for a couple hours and FOUGHT to stay awake. i think i'll be alright for a bit. probably watch alias and go to bed, get up early and start the last push. i feel like i'm ready for it now after wanting to tear my eyes out at the end of tuesday's madness.



how's everyone feelng?

gobble...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home